Over 125 volunteers annually contribute more than 36,000 hours of services to the 30th Street Senior Center. These talented people help the Center operate at its current capacity.
Many of our volunteers are seniors from the community who enjoy helping new participants navigate the Center and contribute to the Center’s warm, welcoming atmosphere. Contact us if you would like to:
- Assist in the Hospitality Center
- Serve in the dining room where meals are served restaurant style
- Teach seniors how to how to use the computer and to navigate the Internet
- Lend a hand in our beautiful half acre garden, planting and harvesting in our organic farm
- Teach an activity such as art, drawing, or music