Welcome to On Lok 30th Street Senior Center
Limited services available at
30th Street Senior Center due to COVID-19
In this challenging time of social distancing, we are offering these services so that our senior community can stay connected and safe:
- We have a variety of online programs available (with teleconference options) from fitness, health and wellness, art and more. Please visit our virtual program schedule on our Activities Program Page for class dates and times.
- Instead of Congregate Meals, we are offering “take out” lunches for pick up at the Center, Mondays thru Saturdays between 10am-1pm. View our Nutrition Program page for menus and additional details.
- Our home-delivered meals program has continued without disruption. We are expanding this program to meet the high demand.
Contact us about these programs and other citywide resources (Monday thru Saturday, 8:30am-5pm):
- Always Active program: 415-550-2291
- Home-delivered meals and “take out” lunches: 415-550-2226
- General Information & Frequently Asked Questions: 415-550-2223
- Hospitality Desk: 415-550-2210